Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Pullets (young laying hens) for sale

I have lots of young hens I will be offering for sale in the next few weeks. These are young hens (pullets) 4-6 months old that just started laying. Some are pure Black copper marans that I am selling either because their eggs are not as dark as I like or because for one reason or another they do not meet the french breed standard. Some are a cross between my Blue Wheaten Ameraucana hens and my Black Copper Marans rooster. They will lay eggs of various green colors. I will be posting pictures of the hens & the eggs they lay as they start to lay & I am able to isolate them & get pictures.

 Hen #1 is a pure black colored hen who lays a lovely uniform honey-brown egg. (Hen #1 is SOLD)

 If this hen is not what you are looking for, use the "contact us" on our webpage to be put on our waiting list for a hen when she becomes available. Just let us know what color eggs you are looking for & we will let you know when we have a hen available.
Hen #1 SOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment